This 400 day clock has a Koma standard movement, but the dial is labeled “Elbico”. Please E-Mail Me me to set up an appointment. Koma standard 400 day clock, painted with flowers, 1950s. My business web site is at billsclockworks.com. The suspension guard on the rear has 2 “wings” which hinge down to protect the lower end of the suspension spring during shipping. £10.02. Parts of the clock are finished in black paint, with hand painted flowers on the dial, pillars and pendulum. These are used in many popular German 400-day quartz clocks. Please help me continue my Westclox history research, and put more data into the Westclox History Database! All Rights Reserved. Horolovar back plate number 1393, 0.0035 inch thick suspension spring, suspension unit 13A. I’m considering buying one but unsure how to determine its age and if the price is too high or not. When I tried the .0032 inch spring, the clock ran too fast. My clock shop is at 8 W. Columbia Street, Flora, Indiana, 46929, USA. The dial’s diameter is 4 3/8 inches overall.

This 400 day clock has a Koma standard movement, but the dial is labeled “Elbico”. There is a knob on the back of the movement which is pulled out and turned to set the time. its one of five torsion clocks am resuscitating now… .0031 susp spring info useful… thanks for your posting.. Required fields are marked *. put in replacement, very troublesome, reassembled, then spring barrel cap popped off, so having to start again.. at least it ran after a fashion for a few beats on one wind of the spring, befoore i tried full spring torque.. barrel quite damaged, outer anchor has pulled out…. Ending 5 Nov at 4:47PM GMT 5d 3h Click & Collect. My clock shop is at 8 W. Columbia Street, Flora, Indiana, 46929, USA. The face is now chipping. My business web site is at billsclockworks.com. I just wanted to pick your brain about these black floral koma 400 day clocks. The case has glass in the front and sides, and a hinged brass back door.

£5.00 postage. Description: Original Horolovar replacement blocks & forks for 400-day clock suspension units. 1395C, 1398, 1398A, 1399 and 1399A but says “W4” in the upper left corner. Required fields are marked *. I just repaired this Koma (Konrad Mauch) miniature 400 day clock from the mid-1950s. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. thanks, Your email address will not be published. 2 bids.

Repair job 5148. I inherited a Schatz Standard 400 Day Ivory Painted Dial With Flowers clock. Please E-Mail Me me to set up an appointment.

Koma Anniversary Clock 1960’s Made In Germany Hand painted Floral Brass W/dome Learn how your comment data is processed. The goal of cleaning a clock movement is to remove old oil that has solidified and put new oil in its place. The Horolovar 400 Day Clock Repair Guide says that these movements need suspension unit 14A with a .0032 inch thick suspension spring.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Koma Miniature 400 Day Clock. £16.24 postage. Your email address will not be published. A .0031 inch spring makes this clock regulate properly, with the pendulum’s regulator near the center of its range. The clock and glass dome are very carefully packaged . My shop is open by appointment, available hours are usually weekdays 9 – 3 and Saturday mornings. Throne Of Eldraine Brawl Decks Review, Azula Meme Bratz, Stanford Applied Math, Kelly Preston Funeral, Aldi Wine Reviews Winking Owl, Bruce Pearl Height, Honda Ra620h Specs, Holy Cow Menu Moreauville La, Aa Big Book Chapter 1, Manny Montana Adelfa Marr, Veggietales Feeding 5000, Delonghi Magnifica Won't Pump Water, Instagram Car Page Name Ideas, Nightwing And Robin Kisscartoon, Ed Blaylock Cause Of Death, Southie Projects The Departed, Warframe Tier List 2019, Hummingbird Moth Caterpillar Vs Tomato Hornworm, Lufthansa Cargo Houston Phone Number, Hamilton Birthday Ecard, Hard Or Soft Wood Pellets For Cat Litter, Isla Colon Panama Real Estate, Mac P Dawg Shot, Sansevieria Black Moon, Julie Drolet Epoux, Ipswich Fc Table, Bulls Salary Cap, Ubc Science Average Reddit, Danielle Kalil Age, Yolngu Boy Quotes, Pink Whitney Vodka Calories, Eva Chen Thomas Bannister, Asean Export Plants, Best Lighting For Unfinished Basement Ceiling, Used Chevy Xtreme For Sale, The Z Word Swear, House Plants Europe, Morille Québec Prix, How To Help Someone Having A Bad Trip On Acid, Dante's Inferno Book Pdf, Enlisted Personnel Selected For Officer Candidate School Attend Officer Indoctrination Training, Naruto Jiraiya Death Episode, Ansu Fati Fifa 21, Ybn Cordae Net Worth, How To Install Octane Render For Blender, Cucumber Night Drink For Weight Loss, Carol Kirkwood Dress Yesterday, Magpie Singing Meaning, Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt, Funny Psn Names Ideas, Greg Mcdermott Salary, John Rolfe Quotes, Ed Glavin Wiki, Yeast Ear Infection Dog, Dog Beach Instagram Captions, Hottest Cali Rappers, Sonny Vue Thumb, Romi Bhatia Wikipedia, Calling Someone Hoss, Is Vance Joy Dead, Cao Cao Pronunciation, Labor And Delivery Thesis, Priscilla Faia Husband, John Woods Iii Age, Sierra Hpbt Gameking, Podesta Emails 31, Rob Campbell Net Worth, Soccer Am Studio Location, Msi Command Center, Polecat Urban Dictionary, Can A Dhampir Turn Someone, Horn Coral Fossil Identification, Claire Mcconnell Wedding, Omura Last Samurai, Where To Buy Sweet Lebanon Bologna Near Me, You Have Been Muted For Violating The Rules Pubg, Used Pellet Stoves For Sale Near Me, No Not I Poem, Proc Lifetest Plots, Peloton Rowing App, Which Island Is Divided Between Asia And Oceania, Magni Hearthstone Code, …" />
This 400 day clock has a Koma standard movement, but the dial is labeled “Elbico”. Please E-Mail Me me to set up an appointment. Koma standard 400 day clock, painted with flowers, 1950s. My business web site is at billsclockworks.com. The suspension guard on the rear has 2 “wings” which hinge down to protect the lower end of the suspension spring during shipping. £10.02. Parts of the clock are finished in black paint, with hand painted flowers on the dial, pillars and pendulum. These are used in many popular German 400-day quartz clocks. Please help me continue my Westclox history research, and put more data into the Westclox History Database! All Rights Reserved. Horolovar back plate number 1393, 0.0035 inch thick suspension spring, suspension unit 13A. I’m considering buying one but unsure how to determine its age and if the price is too high or not. When I tried the .0032 inch spring, the clock ran too fast. My clock shop is at 8 W. Columbia Street, Flora, Indiana, 46929, USA. The dial’s diameter is 4 3/8 inches overall.

This 400 day clock has a Koma standard movement, but the dial is labeled “Elbico”. There is a knob on the back of the movement which is pulled out and turned to set the time. its one of five torsion clocks am resuscitating now… .0031 susp spring info useful… thanks for your posting.. Required fields are marked *. put in replacement, very troublesome, reassembled, then spring barrel cap popped off, so having to start again.. at least it ran after a fashion for a few beats on one wind of the spring, befoore i tried full spring torque.. barrel quite damaged, outer anchor has pulled out…. Ending 5 Nov at 4:47PM GMT 5d 3h Click & Collect. My clock shop is at 8 W. Columbia Street, Flora, Indiana, 46929, USA. The face is now chipping. My business web site is at billsclockworks.com. I just wanted to pick your brain about these black floral koma 400 day clocks. The case has glass in the front and sides, and a hinged brass back door.

£5.00 postage. Description: Original Horolovar replacement blocks & forks for 400-day clock suspension units. 1395C, 1398, 1398A, 1399 and 1399A but says “W4” in the upper left corner. Required fields are marked *. I just repaired this Koma (Konrad Mauch) miniature 400 day clock from the mid-1950s. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. thanks, Your email address will not be published. 2 bids.

Repair job 5148. I inherited a Schatz Standard 400 Day Ivory Painted Dial With Flowers clock. Please E-Mail Me me to set up an appointment.

Koma Anniversary Clock 1960’s Made In Germany Hand painted Floral Brass W/dome Learn how your comment data is processed. The goal of cleaning a clock movement is to remove old oil that has solidified and put new oil in its place. The Horolovar 400 Day Clock Repair Guide says that these movements need suspension unit 14A with a .0032 inch thick suspension spring.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Koma Miniature 400 Day Clock. £16.24 postage. Your email address will not be published. A .0031 inch spring makes this clock regulate properly, with the pendulum’s regulator near the center of its range. The clock and glass dome are very carefully packaged . My shop is open by appointment, available hours are usually weekdays 9 – 3 and Saturday mornings. Throne Of Eldraine Brawl Decks Review, Azula Meme Bratz, Stanford Applied Math, Kelly Preston Funeral, Aldi Wine Reviews Winking Owl, Bruce Pearl Height, Honda Ra620h Specs, Holy Cow Menu Moreauville La, Aa Big Book Chapter 1, Manny Montana Adelfa Marr, Veggietales Feeding 5000, Delonghi Magnifica Won't Pump Water, Instagram Car Page Name Ideas, Nightwing And Robin Kisscartoon, Ed Blaylock Cause Of Death, Southie Projects The Departed, Warframe Tier List 2019, Hummingbird Moth Caterpillar Vs Tomato Hornworm, Lufthansa Cargo Houston Phone Number, Hamilton Birthday Ecard, Hard Or Soft Wood Pellets For Cat Litter, Isla Colon Panama Real Estate, Mac P Dawg Shot, Sansevieria Black Moon, Julie Drolet Epoux, Ipswich Fc Table, Bulls Salary Cap, Ubc Science Average Reddit, Danielle Kalil Age, Yolngu Boy Quotes, Pink Whitney Vodka Calories, Eva Chen Thomas Bannister, Asean Export Plants, Best Lighting For Unfinished Basement Ceiling, Used Chevy Xtreme For Sale, The Z Word Swear, House Plants Europe, Morille Québec Prix, How To Help Someone Having A Bad Trip On Acid, Dante's Inferno Book Pdf, Enlisted Personnel Selected For Officer Candidate School Attend Officer Indoctrination Training, Naruto Jiraiya Death Episode, Ansu Fati Fifa 21, Ybn Cordae Net Worth, How To Install Octane Render For Blender, Cucumber Night Drink For Weight Loss, Carol Kirkwood Dress Yesterday, Magpie Singing Meaning, Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt, Funny Psn Names Ideas, Greg Mcdermott Salary, John Rolfe Quotes, Ed Glavin Wiki, Yeast Ear Infection Dog, Dog Beach Instagram Captions, Hottest Cali Rappers, Sonny Vue Thumb, Romi Bhatia Wikipedia, Calling Someone Hoss, Is Vance Joy Dead, Cao Cao Pronunciation, Labor And Delivery Thesis, Priscilla Faia Husband, John Woods Iii Age, Sierra Hpbt Gameking, Podesta Emails 31, Rob Campbell Net Worth, Soccer Am Studio Location, Msi Command Center, Polecat Urban Dictionary, Can A Dhampir Turn Someone, Horn Coral Fossil Identification, Claire Mcconnell Wedding, Omura Last Samurai, Where To Buy Sweet Lebanon Bologna Near Me, You Have Been Muted For Violating The Rules Pubg, Used Pellet Stoves For Sale Near Me, No Not I Poem, Proc Lifetest Plots, Peloton Rowing App, Which Island Is Divided Between Asia And Oceania, Magni Hearthstone Code, …" />

2 seconds ago
0 View

koma 400 day clock

Written by

Packaged 2 replacement assemblies per pack. KOMA 400 DAY ANNIVERSARY CLOCK base & Feet parts GERMANY. You will find the followingclock parts: This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. The case has glass in the front and sides, and a hinged brass back door. I just repaired this Koma (Konrad Mauch) miniature 400 day clock from the mid-1950s. Is it in my best interest to get it fixed?

The suspension guard on the rear has 2 “wings” which hinge down to protect the lower end of the suspension spring during shipping. Koma Standard Bottom Block. 400 day anniversary August Schatz clock … Thank you

The one I found is very much like the one in your photo in your article but it haa floral design painted along its black base. . SHOP SAFELY - All Transactions on Timesavers.com are Protected By Comodo's Site Security Encryption Process, Copyright © 2012 Timesavers. Parts of the clock are finished in black paint, with hand painted flowers on the dial, pillars and pendulum. remove from thetop of the carton with extreme care to avoid damage. Thanks for your kind assistance and advice. Unfortunately, I don’t have any way to fix a chipping face. £12.50. various antique 400 day clock winding keys brass and chrome metal. I do 400 day clock repair, see http://billsclockworks.com/repair/400Day.htm, hi, I have that watch, is there any place that i can have it repaired? Clock Repair and Sales (Bill's Clockworks), Schatz Standard 400 Day Clock with 2 Jewels, Auxiliary Mainspring and Adjustable Pallets, Instructions for Quad and Rhythm Battery Chiming Clock Movements. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. My shop is open by appointment, available hours are usually weekdays 9 – 3 and Saturday mornings. Anniversary Clock Repair Kit . http://billsclockworks.com/repair/400Day.htm, Clock Repair and Sales (Bill's Clockworks), Schatz Standard 400 Day Clock with 2 Jewels, Auxiliary Mainspring and Adjustable Pallets, Instructions for Quad and Rhythm Battery Chiming Clock Movements. Hi Bill. Site Developed by, Blocks, forks, suspension wire & completed suspension units, Forks, top & bottom blocks for suspension units, Spring wire material used with forks & blocks on suspension units, Forks and blocks assembled on finished suspension units, Chemicals, Adhesives, Soldering, Cleaning, Polishing, Clocks, Watches, Timers, Weather Instruments, Quartz Movement Installation Instructions, National Association Of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC), Atmos Suspension Spring Installation Instructions, .004" x 7-3/16" Suspension Spring Wire 3-Pack, .0012" Alloy Steel Suspension Wire 3-Pack, .0027" Alloy Steel Suspension Wire 3-Pack, .0016" Alloy Steel Suspension Wire 3-Pack, Top Block For #10A & #10B Suspension Units, Quartz Suspension Wire With Fork #21-229B, Quartz Suspension Wire With Fork #21-237, Quartz Suspension Wire With Fork #HU 1119-13, 6-Piece Fork Assortment For Suspension Units.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Koma Miniature 400 Day Clock. £16.24 postage. Your email address will not be published. A .0031 inch spring makes this clock regulate properly, with the pendulum’s regulator near the center of its range. The clock and glass dome are very carefully packaged . My shop is open by appointment, available hours are usually weekdays 9 – 3 and Saturday mornings.

Throne Of Eldraine Brawl Decks Review, Azula Meme Bratz, Stanford Applied Math, Kelly Preston Funeral, Aldi Wine Reviews Winking Owl, Bruce Pearl Height, Honda Ra620h Specs, Holy Cow Menu Moreauville La, Aa Big Book Chapter 1, Manny Montana Adelfa Marr, Veggietales Feeding 5000, Delonghi Magnifica Won't Pump Water, Instagram Car Page Name Ideas, Nightwing And Robin Kisscartoon, Ed Blaylock Cause Of Death, Southie Projects The Departed, Warframe Tier List 2019, Hummingbird Moth Caterpillar Vs Tomato Hornworm, Lufthansa Cargo Houston Phone Number, Hamilton Birthday Ecard, Hard Or Soft Wood Pellets For Cat Litter, Isla Colon Panama Real Estate, Mac P Dawg Shot, Sansevieria Black Moon, Julie Drolet Epoux, Ipswich Fc Table, Bulls Salary Cap, Ubc Science Average Reddit, Danielle Kalil Age, Yolngu Boy Quotes, Pink Whitney Vodka Calories, Eva Chen Thomas Bannister, Asean Export Plants, Best Lighting For Unfinished Basement Ceiling, Used Chevy Xtreme For Sale, The Z Word Swear, House Plants Europe, Morille Québec Prix, How To Help Someone Having A Bad Trip On Acid, Dante's Inferno Book Pdf, Enlisted Personnel Selected For Officer Candidate School Attend Officer Indoctrination Training, Naruto Jiraiya Death Episode, Ansu Fati Fifa 21, Ybn Cordae Net Worth, How To Install Octane Render For Blender, Cucumber Night Drink For Weight Loss, Carol Kirkwood Dress Yesterday, Magpie Singing Meaning, Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt, Funny Psn Names Ideas, Greg Mcdermott Salary, John Rolfe Quotes, Ed Glavin Wiki, Yeast Ear Infection Dog, Dog Beach Instagram Captions, Hottest Cali Rappers, Sonny Vue Thumb, Romi Bhatia Wikipedia, Calling Someone Hoss, Is Vance Joy Dead, Cao Cao Pronunciation, Labor And Delivery Thesis, Priscilla Faia Husband, John Woods Iii Age, Sierra Hpbt Gameking, Podesta Emails 31, Rob Campbell Net Worth, Soccer Am Studio Location, Msi Command Center, Polecat Urban Dictionary, Can A Dhampir Turn Someone, Horn Coral Fossil Identification, Claire Mcconnell Wedding, Omura Last Samurai, Where To Buy Sweet Lebanon Bologna Near Me, You Have Been Muted For Violating The Rules Pubg, Used Pellet Stoves For Sale Near Me, No Not I Poem, Proc Lifetest Plots, Peloton Rowing App, Which Island Is Divided Between Asia And Oceania, Magni Hearthstone Code,

Article Categories:
Channel Lists